Juiz Internacional de Tiro Esportivo, completando agora em janeiro, 40 anos de atividade.

quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

Viktoria Chaika earns Rio 2016 Olympic Games spot for Belarus with bronze medal


Zorana Arunovic
Zorana Arunovic on her way to gold in Baku. Jamie Squire/Getty Images

Serbia's Zorana Arunovic won gold in the women's 10m air pistol with a score of 199.5 points at the Baku Shooting Centre on Wednesday morning.
Sonia Franquet of Spain took silver with a score of 196.3 while Belarusian Viktoria Chaika claimed bronze with 177.4.
Arunovic, who expressed her joy and excitement in a series of fist-pumps, said: "I can't say I thought I was going to win this. My season has been really rocky.
"I was trying so hard to achieve good scores but couldn't and finally in this competition I gave 150 per cent and am extremely happy I managed to get this gold medal."
Chaika won a place at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games for her National Olympic Committee, as Franquet had already qualified and Serbia had already filled its quota in the event.
"It's very important for me and my country to get this place for Rio," said the Belarusian. "At this moment, that is the most important thing.
"I am very happy because I just became a mother and this is my first competition after that, so I'm really pleased with this medal."

Posted by Thom Erik Syrdahl
Source = http://www.baku2015.com/news

Nenhum comentário: